Available NOW via subscription center.
What does this mean?
"The Autodesk® Civil Visualization Extension provides an easy-to-use, purpose-built design visualization workflow for civil engineers using Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design with AutoCAD® Civil 3D® software or other civil design applications.
With this extension, civil engineers can create high-quality visualizations of their projects, enabling them to validate designs through simulations and communicate design intent during planning, zoning, and public involvement meetings.
Even if they have little-to-no experience with 3ds Max Design, engineers using the Civil Visualization Extension can:
* Establish a direct link between AutoCAD Civil 3D and 3ds Max Design so that visualizations can be automatically updated as the design evolves
* Enhance realism of the visualization with civil engineering-specific materials and content such as signage, vehicles, and road striping
* Visualize realistic traffic simulations in context
In addition to significantly improving the workflow between 3ds Max Design and AutoCAD Civil 3D, the Civil Visualization Extension also enables 3ds Max Design users to create visualizations from a range of civil engineering design file formats, including Bentley® MXROAD, Bentley® InRoads®, GENIO and Bentley® Geopak, along with 12D and LandXML.
The Autodesk Civil Visualization Extension includes two components:
* The Autodesk Dynamite VSP Plug-in for 3ds Max Design 2010 or 2011, which also integrates the Dynamite SIM traffic simulation technology
* The Autodesk Dynamite VSP Exporter for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 or 2011
Also included is an instructional whitepaper entitled, “Using the Autodesk Civil Visualization Extension for 3ds Max Design and AutoCAD Civil 3D.” New feature videos, customer stories, and additional resources can be found at www.autodesk.com/civilvis."